Mesa Heater Repair Service
When your heater is in need of service, whether repair, maintenance, or replacement, contact the Mesa furnace service experts at Red Mountain Air Conditioning. We have been living and working in the area for many years and understand what a heating system needs during a Mesa winter. While valley residents enjoy mild temperatures during the cooling season, a furnace is still a necessary component of your household and needs immediate assistance when it’s not working properly. Our certified technicians are available 24 hours a day when you need them for emergency furnace repair in Mesa. Call Red Mountain Air Conditioning today!
Furnace Replacement Mesa Arizona
At Red Mountain Air Conditioning, we supply the best furnace replacement services Mesa has to offer! We recommend routine maintenance to extend the life of your heating equipment, but all systems will eventually reach the end of their efficient life. If it’s been 10-15 years since you’ve purchased the system, it’s not working properly, and your electric bills are curiously high, call Red Mountain Air Conditioning immediately. Our experienced, professional technicians will be at your door same day when necessary in order to get your heating issue resolved. We provide our customers with high quality products so that they can get the most benefit out of their heating equipment. Call us today and we’re sure we’ll become your Mesa heating service company for life.
Common Heating Issues and How to Fix Them
If you need help with your heating Mesa Arizona residents call Red Mountain Air Conditioning. We’d be glad to help with all of your heating needs, however there are some issues that you may be able to fix yourself. You may be able to save yourself some time and money by checking a few things first, before calling us. Here are the most common furnace issues:
- A malfunctioning thermostat: Maybe it needs a battery or isn’t getting power, or maybe it’s just not working properly. A thermostat can wear out and you may need to replace it. Luckily they are relatively inexpensive, available at most hardware stores and pretty simple to install with some basic electrical knowledge.
- Dirty air filters: Dirty air filters may not seem like a huge deal but they can not only restrict air flow but also put more pressure on your furnace motor. If your furnace has to work harder to push air through your home, it can lead to all sorts of issues.
- Issues with the pilot light – Is it out? Are you able to relight it? Does it seem to be burning appropriately? If you are having trouble getting it relit, you may want to call for help.
What is a Maintenance Visit?
Red Mountain Air Conditioning is your Mesa heating specialist! We have worked on hundreds of furnaces and one common issue we see over and over again is improper maintenance. Many of the problems we are called to fix could have been prevented with routine maintenance. So what do we do during a maintenance visit that makes it so important?
- We check to make sure all of your parts are in good shape and in good working order. That may not seem like a big deal but even a small crack in the heat exchanger can allow carbon monoxide to leak into your home. That could create a very dangerous situation.
- We check to be sure all moving parts are lubricated properly. This ensures nothing breaks or wears out because of poor lubrication.
- We check the gas pressure and connections, the temperature readings, the air flow, the thermostat and the various other components of your furnace.
- We can make repairs to any issues we find or let you know about any potential issues that may arise in the future. This can help prolong the life of your system, reduce major repairs, and ensure that your family stays safe!