Arizona summers are hot, there’ no doubt about it! If you’re struggling to find ways to stay cool, give these a try:
- Go swimming! Even if you don’t have a pool, there are plenty of places around town that do. And if you don’t want to pay to swim in a public pool, chances are you have a least a few friend who would let you come and swim in their pool.
- Get out of town. Within reasonable driving distance, we have Sedona and Flagstaff, both of which are much cooler than Phoenix and Gilbert.
- Go to own of the many lakes around town. Lake Pleasant and Roosevelt Lake are both on the North side of town, and offer a great relief from the heat with plenty of summer fun.
- Make sure your air conditioner is well cared for. If your air conditioner is struggling to keep up with the heat, it’s time to call Red Mountain Air for Gilbert AC service. We’ll make sure your system is running properly, as efficiently as possible, so you can stay cool in your home without breaking the bank.
- Stay hydrated. You should always carry water with you everywhere you go in the summer in Arizona. It’s so easy to dehydrate during the summer, and your body won’t be able to regulate itself and its temperature properly if it’s dehydrated.